This week has Christine on the West Coast and later this week, Comfort Living turns one year old! Meanwhile, in the spirit of "less is more", below are a few happenings, along with our invitation to learn more @ www.comfortlivingbychristine.com.
- Woodside, CA: This Friday, November 12 @ Emily Joubert Home & Garden
From 1-3 pm PST, join Christine for casual conversations and a look at some holiday Campfires. To honor the Diller family, 20% of the day's sales of Comfort Living will be donated to the Tricia Diller Memorial Bike Ride for Breast Cancer, taking place in Woodside on Sunday.
- Atlanta, GA: Saturday, December 11 @ "lavish! an Un-Conference for Social Networkers" @ The Mansion on Peachtree
From 2-3 pm, Christine will give a talk to this elite first-time gathering of lifestyle bloggers and social networkers from around the country. Register @ www.lavishXperience.com.
- Highlands NC: Thursday, December 16 @ The Old Edwards Inn & Spa
From 1:30 to 3:00 pm EST, Christine will be giving her own "Fireside Chat" as part of this resort's Comfort and Joy Holiday Celebration-- and in anticipation of her 3-day retreat February 7-9th! Later, at 5:30 pm, she will be signing books @ Cyrano's Bookstore. Details @ www.oldedwardsinn.com.
- NBC/Today Show: "Better Living" Host Andrew Soresi interviews Christine in the 10 am hour on WMGM-40/Atlantic City. Watch on local tv or online @ www.nbc40.net/pages/better_living.php
- Highlands, NC: February 7-9 @ The Old Edwards Inn & Spa: A Retreat to Re-Set, Re-Balance & Re-Energize
You don't want to miss this 3-day experience designed by Christine. For details, visit www.oldedwardsinn.com
Click here to bookmark the website so you can find your way back whenever you feel like it!
All the best!
to view this email in a browser |
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe
|Click here to forward this email to a friend|
3136 Andrews Drive, NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.